Monday, April 18, 2011

growing pains



Things are getting NUTTY here. The UPS guys hates me...I'm pretty sure of it. The other day he literally unloaded his whole truck onto our doorstep. All the other UPS men in the neighborhood were honking and teasing him as the drove by.
A definite sign of a busy season to come.(note to all my 2011 brides - we are gonna knock these weddings out of the park into outerspace with flower gorgeousness!) It's scary and exciting. I have been looking forward to these months of creating for most of the winter. I have also been spending tons of time with my littlest and most enthusiastic mini-accomplice - Alice.
She just enrolled herself at preschool...seriously her idea. But it does look REALLY fun. They have chickens, a garden, easels outside, musical instruments galore, scooters, basically heaven on earth for 3 year olds. She told me, "Don't worry mom, you can come pick me up when I'm done. I still love you, even when I'm at pre-school."

shucks.

i love you little a-scicle! My big girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment