Friday, January 7, 2011

Published!



"What the hoodle?!!!" as my sweet Alice would say...
we have been published in Town and Country weddings again. Wow. Such an honor and dream really to be in the same magazine with other leading industry innovators and dreamers.

This wedding is featured on our website...Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse
beautiful images by Aaron Delesie and planning/coordination by Beth Helmstetter and super sweet film by Joel Serrato





Two of our weddings are also featured in Style Me Pretty's first E-Glossy ever! Best weddings of 2010...and we did flowers for 2 of them, which is a pretty awesome ratio considering all the weddings that happened in 2010. I feel kinda bubbly...








images by Jose Villa
event planning Brandy Cabral of Bliss Events Production


Thank you to my lovely brides for believing in me, trusting me, and letting me be a part of your perfect day...I feel that 2010 was a big year for Flowerwild and can't wait to get started creating and designing in 2011. We have so much to look forward to already.

xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a spectacular year! Your designs are drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats!!!
    So great to see all of your hard (and beautiful) work recognized! You so deserve it.
    Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve for 2011!

    ReplyDelete